PROPER PROJECT EXECUTION (50%)
· Prepare feasible and proper monthly activity execution plan or work plan;
· Apply all the R2G project approaches, models and M&E In collaboration with the R2G project staffs,
· Facilitate and support different need assessments, landscape analysis and surveys or researches in R2G project intervention area;
· Plan and facilitate capacity building trainings and workshops at community and Woreda levels;
· Follow and report CSOs technical support through monitoring of government resource mobilization, allocation, and utilization processes for Nutrition and WASH Sector;
· Ensure the functionality of CVA taskforce and local CSOs through monitoring the execution of action plans at community and woreda level;
· Support the Woreda Based Planning sessions to ensure the integration of plan and resource allocation for quality of nutrition and WASH service delivery yearly;
· Support on tools and manual development at woreda level;
· Ensure the integration of the CVA as a sustainability model into sponsorship and grant projects in WVE APs;
· Able to adapt the team work and APs management styles for better execution of all grants and sponsorship for the benefit of the children and communities;
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING & EVALUATION (20%)
· Closely follow the CVA taskforce action items and identify advocacy cases/issues and document best practices
Vigilantly plan, protect and manage project related conflict sensitivity from project inception, implementation and exist at Woreda and community level based on “the Do No Harm” tool (CDA 2001);
COLLABORATION, NETWORKING AND ADVOCACY (30%)
· Coordinate and conduct regular dialogue amongst the community representatives, CBOs, CSOs and private sectors;
· Facilitate to conduct the community-led score card, monitoring and dialogue/lobbying processes together with Local CSOs and CVA taskforce;
· Represent WVE on Woreda and Kebele levels coordination meetings and platforms like ECSC-SUN and Food and Nutrition Council agency;
Required Professional Experience
· At least 2 years of local and international NGO/INGO project execution in relation to public health and nutrition and WASH programs.
Experiences related to nutrition advocacy and leadership, community rural development, knowledge management and or Livelihood led interventions could have advantage
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
BSc Degree in Public health, Nutrition studies or related field of studies awarded from accredited colleges and or universities
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
Nutrition advocacy and leadership, Knowledge management and any Nutrition related trainings.
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
Field visit travels of up to 75% of the time
Able to hear and see
Excellent on English speaking, listening and writing and local languages
How to Apply
Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected] and or via [email protected] wvi.org . We will not consider your application unless you mention the position you have applied for.
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies