Purpose of the position:
To plan and facilitate the full implementation and M&E of the R2G project in the sense of Nutrition and WASH advocacy and communication. Provision of full technical support community level interventions and capacitate community level stakeholders CVA taskforces and partners (CSOs) and play a coordination role among public sectors, CSOs and available platforms are the responsibility of this position. The position holder based at AP level and frequently travel to community, KAs and Woreda of different sectors.
Major Responsibilities :
- Prepare feasible and proper monthly activity execution plan or work plan;
- Apply all the R2G project approaches, models and M&E In collaboration with the R2G project staffs,
- Facilitate and support different need assessments, landscape analysis and surveys or researches in R2G project intervention area;
- Plan and facilitate capacity building trainings and workshops at community and Woreda levels;
- Follow and report CSOs technical support through monitoring of government resource mobilization, allocation, and utilization processes for Nutrition and WASH Sector;
- Ensure the functionality of CVA taskforce and local CSOs through monitoring the execution of action plans at community and woreda level;
- Support the Woreda Based Planning sessions to ensure the integration of plan and resource allocation for quality of nutrition and WASH service delivery yearly;
- Support on tools and manual development at woreda level;
- Ensure the integration of the CVA as a sustainability model into sponsorship and grant projects in WVE APs;
- Able to adapt the team work and APs management styles for better execution of all grants and sponsorship for the benefit of the children and communities;.
- Closely follow the CVA taskforce action items and identify advocacy cases/issues and document best practices
- Vigilantly plan, protect and manage project related conflict sensitivity from project inception, implementation and exist at Woreda and community level based on “the Do No Harm” tool (CDA 2001);
- Coordinate and conduct regular dialogue amongst the community representatives, CBOs, CSOs and private sectors;
- Facilitate to conduct the community-led score card, monitoring and dialogue/lobbying processes together with Local CSOs and CVA taskforce;
- Represent WVE on Woreda and Kebele levels coordination meetings and platforms like ECSC-SUN and Food and Nutrition Council agency;
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Education: BSc Degree in Public health, Nutrition studies or related field of studies awarded from accredited colleges and or universities
- Experience: At least 2 years of local and international NGO/INGO project execution in relation to public health and nutrition and WASH programs
- Experiences related to nutrition advocacy and leadership, community rural development, knowledge management and or Livelihood led interventions could have advantage
- Nutrition advocacy and leadership, Knowledge management and any Nutrition related trainings.
- Excellent on English speaking, listening and writing and local languages
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from ) and email by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of your email on or before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected] and or via .
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.