We are seeking applicants with previous experience working in iron sheet roll forming machines - Precisely, barrel and cut to length machines. A machine operator that is able to work with attention to details and safety standards. Being a team player is essential for the job since all task require a close cooperation with co-workers.
The ultimate objective is to ensure that production procedures to carried out smoothly to increase efficiency.
- Setup machines to start production cycle.
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
- Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
- Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Set all machine operation information such as speed, size and shape into machine before it begins running.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Maintain activity logs
The selected incumbent will be first will be first provided a 3-month probation period
EMPOLOYMENT PERIOD: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBLITY OF EXTENSION.
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities for the Post of Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or minimum 2 years equivalent Experience.
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing facility, or similar relevant experience.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment.
- Must be detail-oriented and understanding production process.
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to work in a team
How to Apply
Expressions of interest should be submitted by email via [email protected]