Our company Addis Cable and Wire Manufacturing is a newly established Aluminum wire and cable manufacturing factory founded at Gelan Town with Twenty Seven production Lines. Currently, we are hiring to fill the following open vacancies for the factory, so that, employees’ who have similar experiences in Cable and wire manufacturing industries are invited and welcomed to join us and form the best team of high performance workplace.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile safety programs.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
Education & Experience
- BSC in Environmental Science, Public Health, Environmental Health
- Above 2 years of experience in Manufacturing plants
- Organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Note: Use " Safety and Health Officer" as the subject line of your email!