hadero coffee company, is on the process of establishing coffee roasting factory at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. hadero plans to add value on green coffee and supply to local and international market. hadero is looking for highly motivated and experience personnel to fill the following position.
Post Title : Safety, health and environmental (SHE) officer
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary : Based on Company scale
Required : One
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
SHE Officer is responsible to oversee the overall safety and health related issues throughout ongoing operation and teams to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and hadero standards.
- Inspect, evaluate impact of production toward environment.
- Ensure employee medical checkup is timely maintained and updated as planned
- Providing health and safety training courses for teams
- Daily follow up of good manufacturing practice, Good hygienic practice and food safety.
- Ensuring safety equipment’s are up to date and calibrated
- Follow up of by-product as per waste management plan and procedure.
- Plan , coordinate and follow sanitation activities periodically and respond accordingly.
- Review/ Investigate accidents and incidents and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions.
- Monitor and evaluate pest control practice.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Report monthly major and minor non conformities and initiate corrective and/or preventive actions
- Maintain up-to-date data records for compliance..
- Perform related work as assigned
Education: BSC Degree in Environmental health, sanitation and other related fields
Experience: 1 year experience in Manufacturing sector
- Communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Team Player
- Willingness and ability to learn new things and adapt quickly
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until August 21, 2019:
- Ethiojob website,
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at Cazanchise, Nega City Mall Floor No. 6 , which is found in front of Zemen Bank .
- For further information, please contact HC department using +251-115571063
· NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview