United Beverages Share Company is a subsidiary of United Africa Beverages (UAB), located in Ethiopia. We are an international brewer investing in Africa, with a franchise to manufacture and distribute of one of the top ten global brewery brands. We strive to be Africa’s fastest and largest brewer and employer. We exist to support Africa into accomplishing its social and business potential to the full; to see the continent through its growth and create a lasting positive effect on the communities we invest in.
United Beverages would like to invite qualified and competent applicants for Safety Technician position.
- Inspect, test, and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices to ensure they follow safety standards and government regulations
- Collect samples of potentially hazardous materials
- Work with Safety Section Head to fix hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions or equipment
- Evaluate programs on workplace safety and health
- Educate employers and workers about workplace safety
- Demonstrate the correct use of safety equipment
- Investigate incidents and accidents to identify what caused them and how they might be prevented in the future
No of Vacant Post: 1
Qualification and Experience
- BSc Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related Fields
- +2 Years of experience in FMCG Industry
How to Apply
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial by e-mail ONLY with in 7(Seven working days) .
United Beverage S.C.
Telephone no: +251118787428