- Company: Retina Pharmaceuticals
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ethiopia
Retina Pharmaceuticals is non-political, non-religious, non-racial import Trade Company registered as Proc. No 980/2016 mainly working on Medical Equipment’s and pharmaceuticals Product. Retina Pharmaceuticals is focusing on the distribution of quality Medical products in the country with the great attention of improving the service interruption due to equipment down and stock out and also works to insure the delivery of quality diagnostic result for those tests done by equipment’s imported and distributed through retina pharmaceuticals.
The Sales representative position is to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.Responds to customer or in-house requests for information and assistance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Designs and recommends long- and short-term sales strategies.
- Oversees the sale of Retina imported products or services in Ethiopia.
- Achieves target sales operational objectives by; preparing and completing action plans .
- Meets target sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for Customers.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying, customer needs and trends.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Items/Service imported and distributed through Retina Pharmaceuticals.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for each product line and Servicing the needs of existing Retina customers.
- Education:- Minimum BA Degree in Marketing/Management /or any related field of study Preferable if s/he has medical background and/or Experience in working with multi-national companies.
- Experience: – ·Advantageous if Minimum of 2 Years Medical products Sales experience.
- Demonstrable evidence of having successfully achieved major Sales objectives
- Ideally at least 2 year of experience in managing a major customer to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrable evidence of having been successful at growing sales in an assigned territory.
- Knowledge of sales management principles and customer relationship.
- Cultural empathy with all customers and stakeholders.
- The ability to inspire customers and colleagues to go the extra mile.
- Language proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy in MS-Word, Excel;
- Free of any Corruption.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Interpersonal communication and report writing skills;
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality.
- Participatory approach
- Knowledge of the Laboratory equipment’s and supplies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to send their applications letter, copies of their credentials, CV with at least two references through email: – email@example.com not later than June 17/2019.
Tel (Off): +251-118-218121
Documents received will not be returned. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.