- Continually be aware of the internal controls, accounting and reporting systems in relation the duties and responsibilities and draw the attention of the manager to any perceived shortcomings and recommend changes;
- Has good skill of using accounting software
- Capable to work smoothly in spreadsheet/MS Excel
- Ensure that there is complete documentation and authorization for all payments and check their appropriateness.
- Ensure all Purchase Requisitions are completed correctly and check that adequate budgets are available.
- Review the head office cash and bank books and prepare all the required bank reconciliations.
- Prepare all vouchers in relation adjustments, corrections, transactions and allocation of costs for approval
- Managing budget of the association in accordance with cash flow plans and conduct cash flow analysis
- Undertake preparation of project documents, budgets and timely monitoring and report to donors;
- Comply with Regulations related with financial issues
- Prepare payroll to ensure that the proposed payment is accurate in all respects.
- Administer payment of taxes, pension contributions and provident fund
- Carry out review of staff advances and report the outstanding balances and action to be taken
- Ensure that electronic storage of all financial information is carried out in a systematic manner as set out in the finance manual.
- Ensure all purchase processes are completed correctly in a competitive way i.e. purchase requisitions, quotations collection, cost comparison, etc. ensuring actual need of goods and availability of budget
- Ensure all the assets and office equipments are recorded in the fixed asset register.
- Make ready reports and documents for audit;
- Perform other tasks to be assigned by the association.
Required educational and work experience
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of four years relevant work experience
- Good written and oral English Language skills required
- Good skills in communications, technologies etc.
- Interested to work under pressure and in harsh environment
- Previous related experience in NGO set-up is an added advantage
How to Apply
ENAB will notify exam type through the e-mail and telephone address filled in the application form and through internal notice board
Applicants who fulfill the criteria hereunder can apply in person at the head quarter of ENAB found at Sidist Kilo, behind Yekatit 12 hospital and beside Zone 4 library by producing originals and photo copies of work experience certificate, educational certificates, CV and identity cards and by filling the form prepared to that effect.
Registration time is within 10 working days of this post during working hours (Monday to Friday)
For further information, use phone number 0111111021 or e-mail: [email protected]