We are looking for a Senior Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering the reporting and analysis functions under the supervision of the financial reporting and analysis manager and/or Finance Director.
You should be familiar with audits, interpretation of financial statements, budget preparations and variance analysis. Our ideal candidate demonstrates expertise in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations and closing books of accounts. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions & procedures other than preparing periodical financial statements and timely management reports.
- Verify the accuracy of records and documentation for all daily transactions
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Pass necessary journal entries
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports on time
- Handle financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation, variance and ratio analysis
- Implement financial policies
- A proven with 6 to 8 years of work experience as a Finance Officer/Senior Accountant or similar role after graduation
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and know-how of IFRS
- Experience using financial software and exposure to Oracle Financials
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BA degree in Accounting and Finance
- ACCA Part Qualification is considered a plus
How to Apply
Note:- The applicant should apply within 5-7 days through email
Please put the position title on the subject line of your email