|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Job Title||:||Senior Human Resource Officer - Learning and Dev't|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, July 9, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, July 16, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Position: Senior Human Resource Officer - Learning and Development
- Term of Employment: Full time
- Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa
- Required Number: One
- Salary & Benefits: Competitive
- Application Deadline: July 16, 2021
• Policies and procedures: working closely with various ATA departments, increasingly s/he has a consultancy role on staff training need assessment, training design, and training delivery assisting line managers to help them understand and implement training policies and procedures; support developing policies on issues such as direct and supervise staff training and development program coordination according to the training and development guidelines.
• Planning: Drawing up an overall training plan. Align the time-lines of staff onboarding upon hire, staff professional development programs for expert and project staff organized by internal and external trainers according to the overall training plan. Directs training evaluation and knowledge transfer as per the training and development procedure.
• Training and Development: Organize and manage various training and development programs in the organization and ensure staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively. This involves designing and coordinating training to cover both the organization’s current and future needs.
• Staff Onboarding: organize orientation programs for newly joined staff, facilitate the session,
• Performance Management: Direct, coordinate and supervise the compilation of work performance reports of ATA. Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers. Coordinate staff development activities of ATA.
• Employee Enquiries: Listen to concerns and gather feedback on training and trainer evaluation, facilitate and follow up of employee requests and implement corrective actions. Participate in the Team Health Check and Organization Survey and in the development of initiatives.
• Staff training and development ROI: Periodically keep a track record on staff training and development return on investment.
• Documentation: Maintain staff training and development and administrative records. Ensure training forms, training communication letters, and all staff training and development programs are properly documented.
• Education Grant: Facilitate the education grant of ATA staff. Ensure appropriate documentation, follow up and return on investment are in place.
• Other HR tasks: Involve in other HR tasks that are related to recruitment and selection and/or staff relations as may be necessary.
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) a CV (maximum 5 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management, HR Management, or other relevant subjects.
• At least 4 years (for Master’s) or 6 years (for Bachelor’s) of experience in Human Resource activities, out of which at least 4 years experience is in staff training and development activities.
• Experience in prioritizing and sequencing operation activities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, start-up environment, with an emphasis on high-performance, teamwork, accountability, and results.
• Ability to build relationships with all kinds of people.
• Highly facilitative and collaborative leadership style.
• Excellent adaptive problem-solver in a challenging environment.
• Excellent analytical and data gathering skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A strong set of personal values including integrity, honesty and desire to be of service.
• Fluency in English and Amharic is essential; fluency in at least one additional Ethiopian language is a plus.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|