About KiCoRT Consulting
KiCoRT Consulting is development consultancy and research firm headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. KiCoRT established by team of development professionals’ who have been providing high quality consultancy and research works for International Donors and NGOs, Government Offices, CSOs and Private Companies for the last 15 years. We specialized in Food Security, WASH, Gender, Livelihood, Education, Public Health, Nutrition, Migration, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Environmental and climate change consultancy and research works. Currently, KiCoRT is looking for experienced Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Advisor who will support a range of activities related to performance monitoring, evaluations, assessments, and researches.
- Provide technical leadership, ensuring all approaches employ rigorous methods and high-quality, state-of-the-art practices;
- Maintain technical oversight of staff, consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, data-collectors, and other technical specialists tasked in developing high-quality monitoring, evaluation, and research findings;
- Ensure high quality throughout monitoring, evaluation and research activities including the design of activities, development of data collection instruments, data collection, data analysis, and the presentation of findings;
- Serve as the principal investigator or a key evaluation team member for evaluations and researches;
- Design and develop field data validation plans and appropriate methodologies and instruments and conduct and/or oversees corresponding data analysis;
- Support the collection, cleaning, coding, and analyzing of data for evaluations, assessments, and other analytical activities;
- Conducting Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) at all phases of an assignment;
- Oversee support for data and knowledge management,
- Maintain strong communication with staffs and stakeholders at all levels, and
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant field such as monitoring and evaluation, public health, economics, development studies and social sciences;
- At least 12/10 years of professional experience in one of the following thematic areas; food security and Livelihood, health and nutrition, education, economic growth and rural development, democracy and governance, and gender and social inclusion.
How to Apply
Please identify your profession for which you are applying in the subject line. Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be contacted. Qualified and interested applicants are welcomed to send CV and supporting documents through [email protected]
P.O.BOX: 6112, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia