|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Transsion Manufacturing PLC|
|Job Title||:||Senior Recruitment and Selection Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, August 27, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, August 31, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our client, Transsion Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a competent candidate for the Senior Recruitment and Selection Officer open position.
Transsion Manufacturing PLC, under the umbrella of Transsion Holdings-China, is well renowned in assembling the iconic Tecno Mobile, phone accessories, and Syinix home appliances in Ethiopia.
Currently, the company has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and others.
Ensuring that all established aspects of the recruitment and selection process function effectively for the attraction and retention of permanent employees. This will include responding to requests for recruitment information, preparing notices and advertisements, actively participating in assessments, coordinating assessment schedules, and working with managers to ensure that references and background checks are completed prior to appointments and the collection of monitoring information for each recruitment campaign
? Communicate with all departments to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
? Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
? To develop and maintain positive relationships with media agencies, employment agencies, universities, work placement coordinators, etc.
? To lead in the coordination of the Society’s Recruitment Assessment Centre and other recruitment assessments for both internal and external recruitment. This will involve supporting panels and ensuring the smooth running of the assessment process such as ensuring the assessment panel and facilitators are confirmed, tests have been prepared in advance and appropriate rooms have been booked.
? To assist the managers in developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms and shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates. To advise and support managers on effective and selection approaches.
? To be involved in the assessment panel where appropriate and to advise candidates of outcome after assessments.
? To ensure that details of vacancies are circulated appropriately and to oversee the recruitment section of the Society’s website to ensure that current vacancies are showcased appropriately.
? To coordinate and deal with the recruitment and selection administration required by HR policies relating to the appointment of new employees. This will include the management of pre-employment checks, such as obtaining occupational health, reference, and ensuring that these are fully carried out and completed in a timely manner prior to employment commencing.
? To ensure that new employees receive all relevant starter documentation and that conditional offers are prepared and contracts of employment are signed and issued.
? To ensure that new employee’s personal files are created and that all new employee details are accurately recorded on the existing HRM system.
? To prepare work experience letters for employees who are/have left our employment.
? To support line Managers with all Probation Reviews and to ensure that all probation reviews are completed within agreed timescales.
? To maintain internal database files and tables, and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports to meet the requirements and needs of the Society. This will include preparing monthly/quarterly recruitment, turnover, and diversity monitoring reports and generating other reports as and when required to ensure a high standard of Human Resources Management information is available to management.
? To work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within the HR team, the finance team, and other departments to ensure that the overall aims and objectives are achieved.
? To maintain absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data.
? To assist the Head of Admin & Legal and HR colleagues when required. This may include minute taking, attendance at employee relations meetings, dealing with general queries, filing, etc.
Salary & Benefit
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Recruitment and Selection Officer) to [email protected] before 31st of August 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
• BA Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related business fields.
• 3-5 years’ experience as HR officer, direct experience in the areas of Recruitment and Selection is a plus.
• Genuine interest in HR and experience of dealing with recruitment administration.
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Word, Excel, and Outlook; Experience of using a computerized database system.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to work independently and to deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build appropriate professional, friendly, and accessible relationships with people who use the service.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the need for confidentiality in dealing with all HR issues.
• Ability to work as part of a team. A positive approach to work, with a flexible ‘, can do’ attitude; the drive and enthusiasm to improve the service and achieve high standards with a strong work ethic.
• To demonstrate a commitment to Equality & Diversity and ability to apply equality of opportunity and the Society’s Statement of Values to all aspects of daily work and interaction with service users, team members and professionals
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 9000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 11000.00|