Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
HFE is founded in 1974 by Drs Catherine and Reginald Hamlin has been caring for the women of Ethiopia for almost 60 years. As well as our main hospital in Addis Ababa we also have 5 regional hospitals, rehabilitation, and reintegration center and a midwifery college. We also deploy midwives into rural health centers across the country and provide mentoring and other support services to these facilities.
The Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia would like to invite potential applicants for the following positions:
Job Title: Senior Secretary
Reports to: Medical Director
Department: Medical director office
Minimum Education: Degree in Secretarial Science & office management or related fields
Minimum Experience: 8 years of relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skill
- Language fluency in Amharic and English
- Knowledge of applicable software applications
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
Dulles and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and manage correspondence documents and reports.
- To Type different documents and letters as required.
- To maintain databases, operating office equipment and managing office space.
- To maintain and devise office systems, including filing, data management, etc.
- To Handle incoming and outgoing mails, phone calls, enquiries, or requests and direct to the concerned body procedures, to review results and contact respective doctors as needed
Terms of employment: full time
Location: Addis Ababa fistula hospital (Main hospital)
Salary: as per pay scale of the organization.
How To Apply:
ADDRESS: Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital) it is located at Kolfe Keraneo Sub City K. 09, House No. 920. Behind the Swiss Embassy (behind Augusta Shirt Factory) Jimma Road Addis Ababa.
P.O. Box 3609
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia
(Addis Ababo Fistula Hospital)