- To design high-quality graphic content and post it on all the social media profiles of the organisation in close coordination with ABH’s Programme and Business Development teams.
- To create compelling posts, pages, and applications that drive traffic and boost conversions in favour of the organisation.
- Develop graphics for technical proposals, reports, corporate communication materials, etc. for the organisation as and when requested.
- Conducting quality assurance of ABH’s communication materials and deliverable including project reports/deliverables by non-technical formatting and designing.
- Develop new concepts based on ABH’s goals and current social media trends along with measuring key performance indicators and providing suggestions on what can be improved.
- Designing top-notch visual content and test graphics on different devices.
- Supporting ABH’s promotional efforts and strengthen its brand image.
- To carry out any other duties and/or responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Over 5 years of relevant experience on similar profiles concerning graphic designing and social media management in Ethiopia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Sciences, social media, Communications, or related fields.
- Proficiency in graphics editing software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Snapchat, Instagram, handle management.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of social media practices and graphic designing.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to learn and grow with ABH family.
- Fluent in the English and Amharic languages.
The recruitment process will comprise a technical assessment followed by an interview.
How to Apply