International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories. ICL encourages the society to take preventive actions to improve health through its Wellness Program and the Cervical Cancer Screening Program.
ICL would like to fill the following vacant positions under IT Department by inviting all qualified and competent applicants:
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance and to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness
- BSc Degree in computer science, Software engineering, and other related fields
- 3+ years of experience working as a developer
- Has experience on MySQL or other relational databases
- Understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and database design
- Familiarity with modern best practices in HTML/CSS development
- Good communication skills
- Oracle ERP and BI system knowledge
- Google Cloud Platform knowledge
How to Apply
Qualified applicants who fulfill the above requirements shall submit their updated CV with Cover Letter in person to HR Office of ICL at “Bulgaria Mazoria”, or send using e-mail address [email protected] P.O.Box 71 Code 1110, within Seven (7) days of this advertisement.