World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is an International Humanitarian Christian Organization whose objective is to provide holistic and integrated development and emergency response programs in the country. WVE Central Regional Office h as an immediate opening for a person who fulfills the following qualifications.
Purpose of the position:
Monitor and review Registered Children (RC) data quality, encode and import all required data into Single STEP system, process and handle all sponsor to child (S -C) and Child to Sponsor (C-S) communications, ensure system functionality and timely data transfer to GC server so as maintain smooth relationship among sponsors, children, families, communities and SOs which will contribute to donor transformation and the wellbeing of children.
- Receive, sort out, add route, produce Correspondence Control Form (CCF) and complete Sponsor to Child communications (Sponsor letters, Gifts/Parcels, GNs, queries, IL, etc.) in the system and dispatch them to the respective project officers with proper documentation for timely action with accountability.
- Ensure the delivery of child to sponsor (C-S) communications by checking the translated letters, producing sponsor labels and close all open correspondences in Single STEP system in accordance with sponsorship standards. Network and closely work with CPO and HO level mail courier to ensure that all response letters (RL) are delivered to the respective post office based on the sponsorship standards.
- Check data quality and encode child monitoring data (Health/Nutrition. Immunization, Education and quarterly presence of Registered Children) and record Child/Family Support and Participation into Single STEP with proper documentation regularly.
- Handle and maintain the proper functionality of Single STEP system and other sponsorship hardware in the AP as per the technical and business requirements to ensure the effective and efficient use of sponsorship business.
- Follow up, resolve and report RC case management issues, data discrepancies, backlogs, etc… in closely working with Community Engagement and sponsorship officer and other AP team.
- Perform Single STEP system upgrade and data reconciliation process as per the schedule and GC sponsorship guideline, ensure data transfer to/from GC server and report to CPO and HO Sponsorship System Support unit for follow up action.
- Handle all Registered Children (RC) personal files, sponsorship documents and other non-sponsorship data according to standards and check lists.
- Review and upload Sponsorship 2.0 activities/products such as (CGVs, CGPs, CUPs, CUVs…and etc.) in Single STEP system to enhance child participation and voice.
- Handle and review system related activities on Annual Progress Report (APR), Christmas Card (CC), and other data related to AUTO APR information for data quality certifications on timely manner.
- Handle and monitor GNOD report and provide timely feedback on the status of Sponsorship Performance requested by Cluster Program Office (CPO), Head Office, Support office and Global Centre (GC).
- Generate, analyze and share Single STEP reports to His/her Supervisor on weekly basis to improve Sponsorship performance.
- BA/BSC in MIS, ICT, English, Psychology, Sociology, and other relevant field
- Preferred: BA/BSC in ICT / MIS with 2 years and experiences in child sponsorship data handling.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years and above experience in child sponsorship operation.
- Technical Training qualifications required/ Professional technical skill desired
- Basic computer skills in Windows, Ms Excel, Word, publisher and power point.
- Proven negotiation skills,
- Fluent writing and spoken English.
· - Other: Good knowledge in WV sponsorship programs is preferred.
Working Environment / Conditions:
· Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the community.
· Travel: 5% Domestic is required.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from ) and email on or before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected] and or via
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: We do not receive hard copies
Use the title of the position for application you send
Send your application using only the application form as advised in the vacancy posted for admissibility.