REALITY REAL ESTATE is a company which strives to contribute significantly to the real Estate sector of Ethiopia.
Responsible for receiving and recording new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed; and monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of materials, and products.
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of material meets user department requirements.
- Store the right amount of materials, goods and products in the right location to provide necessary supply to all business operations of the company.
- Control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with
- minimum handling and stock damage.
- Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control, ensuring 5S housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Monitor stock levels in order to highlight minimum and excess levels and report [it] to the Inventory Planning and control officer for any corrective measures.
- Sort stock items in terms of material characteristics such as size, weight, associated hazards and storage factors.
- Receive requisitions, checks signatures for authenticity and issues stock items as per the request and approval.
- Maintain Bin Cards for all items in store in which the Bin Cards indicate locations (be it in stores, shed or open yards) and the quantity balances.
- Unpack packages and checks invoices and purchase orders against stock received.
- Report for purchase of fast-moving items reaching a reorder level for replenishments.
- Verify the quantity as well as the quality of purchased items before signing receiving voucher.
- Maintain store records such as issuing, receiving, purchase order etc. for reference purpose.
- Take physical inventories of stock; reconciles physical counts against card balance.
- Implement a comprehensive location coding system.
- Identify dead or obsolete items and report necessary actions.
- Design store layout to an efficient use of available space, reduces handling costs.
- Check that all air outlets, fittings, fixtures and lightings of the store are functioning properly.
- Ensure maximum protection of stocks against all causes of deterioration and damages.
- Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are understood and they are understood and practiced by the team at all times.
- Prepare report for submission to the Warehouse manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or BA in Supplies Management, or Inventory management,
- 6 years for Diploma and 4 years for BA graduate in relevant role.
Skills and behaviors
- Communication – both verbal and written
- Excellent problem- solving skill
- Understanding of ERP/Peachtree and other store management systems.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are qualified are encouraged to apply for this position: candidates are requested to send their application letter with CV and copy of documents (non returnable) to the following email address [email protected] or [email protected]