Organic Liquid Fertilizer PLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the country owing to the manufacturing and distribution of the highly demanded liquid fertilizer at national level. We have a strong mission to support the Ethiopia agriculture sector to flourish in the best form of productivity through manufacturing an environmentally friendly liquid fertilizer and distributing it in a timely manner at very affordable price. And also we have a plan to expand our production area based on Five year expansion project proposals.
- Under the guidance of the Procurement Manager, the Store Head shall carry out the following duties:
- Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store
- Responsible for management of stores inventory control System
- Stocking dispatch of raw material, checking of material received, dispatching of finished goods for the customer etc
- Preparation of all types of documents (all document work with good record keeping)
- Stock Taking - monthly and whenever required
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Check physically the consignment against purchase requisition, purchase order invoice and other supporting documents. At the same time measure, count and weigh the materials received.
- Controlling and checking the shortage, damage, overage and out of specification of raw materials, packing materials, chemicals, spare parts and stationeries and report to the procurement manager as soon as possible.
- Make sure the materials stored under the conditions specified by the manufacturer in order to avoid any deterioration by light, moisture or temperature.
- Ensure the storage facilities are clean and free from litter, dust and pests. Adequate precautions should be taken against spillage or breakage, attack by micro-organisms and cross contamination.
- Controlling and Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the working environment
- Ensure and checked the expiry date of all raw materials and finished goods,
- Regularly check the stores and take preventive measures of theft, deterioration, contamination, spillage or breakage.
- Controlling store workers are wear the appropriate working clothes in the store.
- Respect the rules and regulation of the organization.
- Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
- Support any business change for the benefit of the company
- Ensure all processes in the store and Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure all transactions for the store are correctly recorded
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Producing regular reports on stock usage and availability.
- Perform all additional manufacturing works as instructed by the factory supervisor and procurement manager.
Work Place : Amhara Region, Semenshewa Zone, Hageremariamwereda, Bullga city administration Sheno (Tuleffa)
Minimum Professional requirement
- Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, Druggist, Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics Management & 8/6 years of relevant experience, out of which 3 years’ experience in senior positions on manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of Material management
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and organizing skills
- Demonstrate high level of personal motivation and initiative.
- Ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
- Willingness to work under pressure;
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in Where House Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics Management.
- 4+ years of relevant experience for factory store Head level;
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV by E-mail or deliver Non-returnable copies of their Testimonies in person at our office 10 days post vacancy announcement
Location:- 22 Golagol Square Nazeret Building 4th Floor
Email: - [email protected]
Note: Use "Store Head" as the subject line of your email !