|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||DKT Ethiopia|
|Job Title||:||Technical Manager|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, September 4, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, September 7, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Technical Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure storage of products as per manufacturer’s recommendation and compliant to regulatory authority standard.
• Ensure that products are issued from the right batch number and expiry date following FEFO
• Provide technical support on how to maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse. Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using computer.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
• Conduct annual inventory at the central warehouse and reconcile balance.
• Store items in an orderly and accessible manner by batch at the central warehouse.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps or other labeling equipment.
• Maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse safe and clean in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Keep records on the issue and/or damage of stock and submit report periodically.
• Regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
• Provide assistance or direction to other warehouse workers.
– Duty Station: North Western Area Office /Bahir Dar/
– Application Deadline: September 7, 2020
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit her/his updated copy of CV, credentials, and supporting letter until September 7, 2020 to the following address.
North Western Area Office /Bahir Dar
Kebele 14 around China Camp, near Finote School
DKT Ethiopia Head Office, Kirkos K/Ketema Woreda 02 H.NO.177, Ethio-Chinese Friendship Road Street, across the street Tebaber Berta Building 2nd floor,
• Pharmacist with University Degree/BSC in Pharmacy with valid professional license.
• A minimum of 3 years and above related experience preferably with warehouse activities like proper receiving, string and issuing of products, promotional materials and supplies, and also able to deliver work experience letter.
• An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing Regulatory guidelines and policy.
• Ability of very good reading, writing, listening, speaking skills.
• NGO experience is preferable.
Essential qualities and skills
• Awareness of stores and management regulations and standard procurement procedures;
• An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing warehouse guidelines and policy.
• Commitment to DKT Ethiopia’s and Donor Logistics and Supplies requirement;
• Ability to regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
• Ability to withstand pressure
• Ability to make logical and timely decisions
• IT literate
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|