Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA), is an indigenous non-governmental Organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, Care, treatment and Support services over the past 2 decades nationally. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its new prospective Ethiopia Epidemic Control grant; HIV Care and Treatment services by USAID and invites Competent Candidates to apply for the following vacant position of Community Engagement Facilitators (CEF).
Major Duties/Job Summary: –
- Plan, organize, implement and Monitor site level care and treatment activities as per the USAID standard operating procedure.
- Oversee the overall site level implementation of CEFs and CRPs to ensure high level program performance.
- Provide day to day technical mentoring support to the CEFs which will facilitate standardized delivery of services to the targeted beneficiaries.
- Liaise with local government administration, community care coalition or Community Committees, health facilities and other Community level actors for effective implementation of the project.
- In collaboration with the project team, able to organize and facilitate trainings, review meetings and workshops.
- Facilitate facility-to-community and Community-to-facility referral to strengthen partnership.
- Organize site level quality improvement team meetings and act as chairperson of the team.
- Collect periodic reports from CRPs, CEFs and other community structure, compile appropriately and report to the concerned body on time based on USAID requirement.
- Participate in meetings organized by the government and non-government organization representing MENA.
Term of Employment:
- One year with possible extension based on performance
No. of Vacant Positions:
- Bishoftu, Assela, and Modjo
- BSc in Nursing, Public Health or MSC in related discipline.
- A minimum of (5 years for BSC and 3 years for MSC) work experience (preferably in NGO setting) with similar position; experience working with Community HIV Care and Treatment Activity is advantageous.
- The Applicant should be computer literate (MS word, Excel and Access),
- Excellent interpersonal Communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with staff, government and others stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and Local Language (Spoken and Written)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all actors in the implementation sites.
- Advanced technical skills relevant to HIV/AIDS Program for PLHIV, KPP, OVC and Other Vulnerable groups.
- Proven Coaching, Mentoring and leadership experience, particularly in Health and HIV/AIDS related projects.
- Professional registration license and relevant trainings to the assignment.
- Experience in USAID CHCT Activity is a plus
How to Apply
NB: Only Competent applicants who meet the above requirements either can make hand delivery of their application with non-returnable copies of pertinent credentials including a motivational letter, an updated Curriculum Vitae ,and Names and contact details of two professional references to MENA Head office or Adama Branch office by the following address with in 7 Consecutive days from the first day of the announcement or can submit only CV and cover letter via email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O.Box 31218 A.A
Contact address: – Tel. 011 122 88 43/44, Addis Ababa, 0221 11 8425/26 Adama
Note : Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
MENA have the right to cancel the announcement if there is a need to do so.