KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- In charge for SFP quality program implementation and monthly SFP activity in the woreda
- Works closely with EOS/TSFP in project areas if available
- Organizes training and gives technical support in EOS
- Responsible for supervising and manage supplementary food in pre- mix basis
- Ensure availability of required material for pre- mix
- Supervise and ensure sanitary preparation of premix
- Monitors the commodity status for SFP
- S/He also supports the SC/OTP programs
- Participate in capacity building training , in health education sessions and ENA/BCC application
- Follow up absentees/defaulters and keep current record of both beneficiaries and the staff (CHAs, volunteers).
- Responsible for the outreach work and follow up of community volunteers/women
- Responsible for follow up and report of cases referred by Community volunteers
- Supervises the organization, sanitation, technical quality and availability of supplies in SC/OTP/SFP.
- Supports the compilation of monthly report.
- Supports the program integration with DPPO and MoH through on job trainings and supervisions
- Organizes monthly report and report on time to the CMAM Coordinator and provides updates when needed
- Provides a regular monthly over view of supplies and other necessary materials
- Any other duty given from time to time from CMAM Nutrition Officer and Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc/Diploma in Nursing or Public Health (Senior Clinical/Public Nurse or above).
- To be considered for the post applicants should have at least 2-4 year experience in Nutrition programs with in-depth and up-to-date knowledge in the technical areas;
- Work in harsh circumstances and travel to field
- experience to facilitate and organize trainings in CMAM in general and TSF Specifically
- computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications; knowledge of statistical software –Epi info and SPSS
- commitment to Save the Children values
- proven ability to prepare bi weekly and monthly reports and work independently and in teams
- Ability to meet deadlines and in delivering quality work
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en