About Us: -
Pioneer Diagnostic Center is the diagnostic center that give medical diagnoses with advanced imaging equipment, e.i 1.5 T MRI, CT scan, Permanent Magnetic MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, ECO & X-Ray.
We have three branch No 1 Bole Road Alem Building, No 2 Gotera Condominium inside Hallelujah Hospital, No 3 inside Radio Fana, No 4 Megenagna inside Lancet Hospital
Our moto is HELPING DOCTORS HELPING PATIENS.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders.
- Processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders.
- Reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Monthly Report All Stock equipment balance for the sales staffs, General Manager and Finance department as well as technical manager.
- Fills supply requisitions; assists procurement to order adequate stock and supplies; delivers orders.
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Register all lists of items on the system.
- Provide Goods Receiving Voucher, when material deliver to store and Stock Issue Voture when it is issue.
- Checking the supplies from time to time and compile the records of the supplies
- Maintain data’s of incoming, and outgoing stock, maintain stock register.
- Maintain data in Converge and any other system Application on a regular basis.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation
No of Required : 1(One)
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Accounting or related field at least 2year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Diploma in Accounting or related field at least 4year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to appear in person or send their application, CV and non
Returnable copies of their credentials to the following address within 10 days from the date of
Pioneer Diagnostic Center Plc head office which is located on Addis Ababa, Bole Road Haile and Alem Building No 2.
E-mail: - [email protected]