The purpose of this position is to ensure facilitation of the project activities implementation and linkage with the different WASH sectors including WASH COs, communities and other stockholders in the woreda including the WASH and NTD coordination forums. The post holder is responsible for the delivery of results in line with pre agreed program plans and objectives and oversees program implementation at all stages throughout the project cycle.
Role of the post:
· Project design, implementation and reporting.
· Partnership development and strengthening.
. Knowledge Management learning and innovation
Required Skills and Experience:
Education: BSC degree in Environmental Health, Social Science fields and other relevant fields.
· At least five years in the WASH sector, especially related to current Ethiopian local context;
· Excellent facilitation and communication skills both in Oromifa, Amharic and English;
· Proven experience in undertaking activities aimed at Marketing and Capacity Building of government staff and institution to effectively construct, manage and maintain WASH services;
· Demonstrated organizational skills and a strong track record in meeting deliverables deadlines;
· Strong English communication skills, both interpersonal and written;
· Strong data analysis and reporting skills;
· Commercial drive and quality orientation;
· Competent and motivated;
· Ability to work independently and under stressful conditions;
· Team player and able and willing to perform tasks to make WASHTRA project successful.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply by sending:
i) A motivation letter including one page summary of experience
ii) An updated Curriculum Vitae, – Mandatory
iii) Names and contact details of three professional referees.
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by submitting your updated application and CV via ethio jobs net on or before 28 August 2019 at 5:00 PM .
THE TITLE OF THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR MUST BE MENTIONED ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MOTIVATION LETTER.
Should you need to review the full job description please find attached in the ethiojobs by clicking the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oQwW742X01V6QvdlgtnmmH0UeHkO6KKV
Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted .