Vacancy No: VA_035_FY22
Duty Station: Nyangatom Woreda, South Omo Zone
Required Number 1 (one)
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Program Officer, the Woreda Coordinator works closely with the district health office and is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating program activities in the district, including health education, awareness-raising, surveillance, rumor investigation, case containment, training, documenting and reporting activities, and delivering program results.
- In addition, the Woreda Coordinator is responsible for the supervision and management of TCC-E financial and material resources in his/her assigned woreda.
· Performs other activities as instructed by supervisor.
BSc degree in public health, health promotion, social science, or other development-related fields
Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience with demonstrated ability and understanding of fieldwork and community-directed health programs.
NGO Experience is preferable.
- A person who is a self-starter, who can accomplish the task with minimal or no supervision.
- Bilingual: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Amharic and local languages of the duty station.
- Prior work experience in the region
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and data management
- Able to present a recommendation letter from the most recent employer
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV and application letter including photocopies of all supporting documents to the following address:
Drop your application in person at
Nyangatom Woreda Health Office, PHEM Unit
When applying Please indicate the Vacancy No, position applied for & duty station in the subject line