Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
- Approve documentation of all maintenance activities.
- Create improvement plans for maintenance processes.
- Ensure Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies, procedures and regulations are followed.
- Implement improved maintenance regimes to enhance the reliability of vehicles systems.
- Lead technical recovery, complex fault analysis and testing of vehicles fleet and systems.
- Lead the overall implementation of maintenance workshop.
- Manage annual budget for the department with the cooperation of department manager.
- Manage workshop's performance in achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide technical guidance to maintenance teams.
- Recommend vendors based on proposal evaluation and cost.
- Review and approve maintenance schedule and manpower plans.
- Review audits on maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
- Diploma or degree in auto Mechanic, General mechanic and other related fields with 6/4 years’ Experience as working in a similar workshop/maintenance environment
- Excellent communications skills and ability to coordinate, train, and supervise subordinates at multiple locations simultaneously;
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing [email protected] or by our website www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line of “ Workshop Head ” from Aug 5, 2022 to Aug 13, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.