District Head Audit
· The District Auditor is responsible for assisting Audit Managers by leading and coordinating the audit assignments at planning, on the field execution and reporting of audit engagements. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring key risks (including fraud risk) of the processes being audited are identified and well communicated and understood by the audit team. The District Auditor is tasked with ensuring that sufficient audit evidence has been documented to support audit opinion and drafting quality audit reports to be presented to management.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management, Economics,, Finance or related discipline from a reputable university
· At least six (6) years’ relevant experience
Required Technical Competency
· Excellent Knowledge of banking operations and risk based auditing.
· Understanding of the standards of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards.
· Good understanding of the following knowledge areas:
· Impact of government legislation and regulation on business and economics
· Quality management frameworks
· Ethics and fraud
· Information systems operations, management and control frameworks
· Governance, risk, and control frameworks
· Internal audit standards, theory, and methodology
How to Apply
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
· Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV ‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).For any inquiry regarding difficulty in uploading and other application process difficulties call on +251-116-67-33-24 / +251-924 91 08 47