Do you want to join an exciting organization that brings high level impact to the community and add value to your professional advancement? Then join us if you have:
· BA degree in Accounting or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Finance in an NGO environment.
- Experience and knowledge of USAID/OFDA, ECHO/EU, UN agencies, Irish Aid, etc. fund management.
- High level of accuracy, attention to details and commitment to confidentiality
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and process information in support of changing program activities is necessary
- An impeccable professional standard of finance and procurement ethics as well as the willingness and ability to enforce compliance with GOAL and donor policies and procedures is essential.
- Ability to manage grants if multiple donors.
- Understanding of the programme nature and willing to travel and live in field site, with frequent traveling from site to site.
- Very good knowledge and application of MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Good English communication skill (written and spoken).
- Very good human relation skills, ability to explain
- Team oriented, flexible and creative approach; keen to take initiative where appropriate.
- Accountability & responsiveness within areas of responsibilities,
- Knowledge and application of advanced excel/Access/Data management tools
- Very good application of SAGE
· Knowledge of local langue Oromifa.
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
Note : This description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
REMUNERATION and BENEFITS:
· GOAL will pay a competitive basic salary based on the salary grading with addition benefits.
· A chance to develop tangible experience.
· Being part of a team who continue to make a real difference to the lives of the most vulnerable people.
GOAL’s recruitment procedure is fair and transparent which is also in line with the organization’s commitment to its integrity, honesty and culture. GOAL is committed to ensure that, its performance complies with the terms and conditions of relevant agreements, applicable laws & regulations. Hence, pre-employment background checks will be conducted, and employees are required to read, understand, sign and implement different polices including safe guarding and child protection policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and abuse policy, sexual harassment policy, code of conducts and any other rules and regulation of the organization. GOAL is strongly committed not to harm the people under its care.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants need to submit ONLY once their non – returnable application with CV for one vacancy. The vacancy reference number along with Job Title needs to be written in the application letter and/or subject of the email. Applicants can apply using the following option.
Applicants can directly submit their application on ethiojobs.net or [email protected] ( The vacancy reference number, Job Title along with the full name needs to be written on subject of the email , failing to do this will leads to disqualification)
GOAL strongly encourages female candidates to apply!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and exam.
Shortlisted candidates will need to submit other supporting documents upon request at later stage