VSO intends to conduct a rapid needs assessment in selected locations in Ethiopia to provide an overview of current labour market trends including opinion snapshots on training and strategic skill needs and high-level assessment of economic, social and technical drivers of job market growth in Ethiopia.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Post-graduate degree in Social Sciences, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in research and labour market studies.
- Strong background and experience in data collection and analysis.
- Technical expertise in assessing issues of labour market demand and supply in Ethiopia or similar contexts, and the ability to draw strong and valid conclusions.
- Strong knowledge of TVET programs is essential.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Commitment to VSO’s work and values
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, volunteer or consultant working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
How to Apply