Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
JOB TITLE: Ethiopia Impact Officer
LOCATION: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
COMMITMENT: 6 months
DATE: As soon as possible
Application: Deadline September 14, 2020
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an Interview.
Reach for Change is a non-profit organization founded in Sweden in 2010 that supports social entrepreneurs who are solving the most pressing issues facing children and youth in 17 countries worldwide. It runs innovation competitions, accelerators and incubators that unleash the power of entrepreneurship and innovation to create a better world for children. Reach for Change Ethiopia is registered in Ethiopia as a Foreign Organization with certificate number 3419.
For more information about Reach for Change, please consult our website www.ethiopia.reactiforchange.org . For questions, please contact [email protected] .
The Ethiopia Impact Officer will report to the Africa Impact Manager
Major duties and responsibilities Include:
Support for Change Leaders /Social Enterprises
- Support social entrepreneurs in our programs to develop impact measurement system
- Support CLs to achieve their impact targets (tool development, beneficiary tracking, outcome level measurement — qualitatively and quantitatively, data collection and analysis)
- Attend development chats and capture impact related needs of change leaders and facilitate support accordingly
- Check quality of change leader triannual results
- Compile beneficiary reach numbers and achievements for donor government reporting and external communication purposes
- Support the program managers to capture and share good experiences and learnings
- Support to capture COVID specific learnings (considering the emergency fund we are providing for change leaders)
- Support the Africa Impact Manager in consultant selection, tool development and following up the overall process of the upcoming projects end line evaluation
- Support dissemination of the evaluation results
- Bachelor’s degree in a development field, social science, economics, or relevant discipline
- Minimum of two years of progressively responsible professional experience in a performance monitoring and/or evaluation role with an international development organization.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent research and data collection methodology skills
- Ability to create organizational work plans based on higher-level goals
- Skills in supporting staff with a variety of levels of knowledge and capabilities
- Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities
- Ability to work independently to efficiently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet programs and data base management