|Company||:||Reliance Hotel Apartment|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Reliance Hotel Apartment|
|:||[email protected] , [email protected]|
|Phone||:||011 667 20 47|
|Job Title||:||Executive Secretary|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, September 6, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, September 18, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: Reliance Hotel Apartment
Position/job title:- Executive Secretary
Job type:- Full time
Educational Background:- Minimum BA Degree in Secretarial Science and Office Management/ Administrative service management
Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning , appointments and arranges telephone contacts to and from supervisor and also types, registers, and files letters, minutes, circulars, memoranda, and other materials, etc.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their applications with a non-returnable comprehensive CV and copy of credentials to the following address within 10 working days of this announcement.
Address: Reliance Hotel Apartment HR Office situated on bole road beside of Millennium Hall Gate #4.
Phone:- +251 011 667 20 02 /24 / 40
Direct: 011 667 20 47
E-mail:- [email protected] , [email protected]
Required Desired Qualifications:-
• Good written and spoken language, Amharic and English
• 2 years of relevant experience
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good Knowledge of filing systems.
• Proactive ability to action tasks that need to be done without being asked.
• Strong computer application skills
• Experience with tracking budgets using standard bookkeeping tools such as Microsoft, excel, and access.
• Experience executing the duties of an office record, managing electronic and paper copy records and maintaining file planes.
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Ability to manage workload across competing priorities and work efficiently towards timely task completion.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to solve problems and achieve objectives.
• Experience with and willingness to tackle issues across a wide spectrum
• Independent and proactive.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• 1 (Female)
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
• In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|