|Company||:||Enhancing Pastoralist Research and Development Alternatives (EPaRDA)|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Enhancing Pastoralists Research and Development Alternatives|
|Job Title||:||Finance and Administration Manager|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, April 19, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, April 26, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Organization: Enhancing Pastoralists Research and Development Alternatives
Enhancing Pastoralists Research and Development Alternatives (EPaRDA) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity working on Integrated Pastoralist Development. EPaRDA is looking for a qualified candidate for the following position.
Position Title – Finance and Administration Manager
Duty station –Addis Ababa
Salary: As per the scale of the organization
Major Duties and responsibilities include:
• Responsible for all systems and procedures in the organization’s financial transactions and ensure the integrity of financial information including: verifying and posting transactions to journals, ledgers and other records, and preparing supporting account reconciliations.
• Review the annual budget of the organization, exercise budgetary control and analyze varies ain the budget.
• Ensure that all supplies purchased/donated are received by GRN are properly handled, and issued by SIV up on requests.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual financial reports to be submitted to management bodies, donors and management offices
• Handling actives regarding personnel management such as ensuring the compliance with the laws and policies and the HR manual of the organization, and also participate in the staff recruitment and performance appraisal process of the organization.
How to Apply:
• Qualified applicants should submit their applications with non-returnable CVs including summary table of education, work experience, skill, competence and current salary and copies of supporting documents within 15 consecutive days after the 1st announcement (i.e from April 11 – 26/2019) through the following address.
Enhancing Pastoralists Research and Development Alternatives (EPaRDA)
P.O.Box – 30807
Qualification: BA Degree
Experience: At least 5 years work experience – out of which 2 years in management position with good computer skill including practical experience in using Excel, Peech-tree or Quick Books. NGO experience is preferred.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|