Company Profile and job description
Shemu is a company that has been operating for over 18 years in Ethiopia in the manufacturing, retails, and service sectors. Shemu is under establishing a sister company called Green Tech Africa that is engaged in manufacturing renewable energy and technology solutions.
Main Purpose of the job
Accomplishes Company objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating project activities. Initially, the candidate will be tasked in a company established as a project manager and proceed to be its General Manager after the establishment of the company.
Some detail duties
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Green Tech Africa
- Execute the corporate designed strategy and goals set for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Enforce policies and processes discussing with other corporate managements
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows rules and policies of Green Tech Africa
- Monitor solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- BSc in Electrical or mechanical; MSc/MA is a plus
- Legal Advisor Certification
- 5 years and more relevant experience as a corporate company or more than one sector legal advisor
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Must have knowledge on Microsoft Dynamic 365 ERP Language
- Organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty
- Well organized reporting system and demonstrated excellent self-management skills & practices;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills of English and Amharic and more is a plus
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV, and relevant credentials within seven (07) consecutive working days to Green Tech Ethiopia through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in the subject line through email [email protected] in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered.
Green Tech Africa
For more call us on: 0980191280