- Company: Transsion Manufacturing PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ethiopia
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant & Archive Supervisor to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Legal manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant& Archive Supervisor responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a secretary or Executive Admin Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant and Archive Supervisor should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our Legal department.
· Keep legal documents of the company safe,follow up their deadline.
· Lease Management
· Organize and schedule appointments
· Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
· Maintain contact lists
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients of Legal Department
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· In-depth knowledge of office management
· Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
· Excellent communication skills.
· BA in Law and ,governance
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Experience of managing office
· Experience of negotiating with customers.
· Confident presentation documents
· Strong influencing and persuasive skills; presents a calm and professional manner
· Strong relationship building skills
· Calm and professional attitude, especially under pressure
· Ability to work under own steam and in a team environment, as required, with all levels from junior to Senior
· Ability to work effectively and proactively. A self-starter with the tenacity and resilience to manage obstacles and delays without losing focus
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Excellent Communication skills
· Strong team player
· Structured and organized
· Flexible and adaptable
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the company standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Healthy and good looking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send a non returnable CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: the subject of your e-mail should be " Application for Junior Admin & legal Assistance Officer