|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Bulbula Construction|
|Job Title||:||Junior Site Engineer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, December 18, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
We are looking for a recent graduate to join our team. The selected individual will work on a variety of projects given accordingly. The most important requirement is the ability to get things done. The Site Engineer will work on the finishing works of two G+4 structures located in Bole Bulbula. The Site Engineer will be responsible for supervising the day to day site activities. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring contractor activities
- Follow up with contractor on issues
- Report problems and propose solutions
- Report daily site activities
- Prepare weekly plans
- Identify site safety issues, resolve and report issues
- Assure efficient use of time and materials
- Organize the placement or materials
- Review design changes and work with City inspectors/supervisors.
Please send email to: [email protected]
Application deadline: December 18, 2021
BSc. in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology Management
- Recent graduate (2020/2021 ONLY)
-Must be willing to complete one month training before starting.
- Must be willing to learn new skills such as management, communication, research.
- Good computer skills. Working knowledge with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written English. Understands when to use capital letters and that spelling is important.
- Good reading skills and can pass a basic comprehension test.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|