Paradise Valley College is a private an academic institution, which pioneering, since 2004 EC. Paradise Valley College is an accredited private higher educational institution granting TVET/Level degrees programs and for the degree Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, in graduate programs from HERQA- Higher education Relevance and Quality Agency. Paradise Valley College located 250 kilometers, Southeast of Addis Ababa in Oromia Regional State, West Arsi Zone, and Shashemene Town, plus Paradise Valley College does two campus at Adama and Dilla as well.
Paradise Valley is an integrated company engaged in service for the society in different sectors since its foundation. Beside the college, it runs Academy starting from Kindergarten to Preparatory while other sister companies include Construction of Building and Engineering Project, Driving License Training Institute and Agribusiness activities. PVC is committed to equal educational opportunity for men and women, and does not discriminate any one on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, religious affiliations, or disability among its students for admission and treatment. It welcomes all who want to acquire appropriate knowledge, skill, and attitudinal changes in offering a quality education and training.
Paradise Valley College looking for the highly qualified, skilled, professional and competent employee .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He serves as chairman of the academic commission.
- Administers and oversees the proper utilization of physical and learning resources of the college.
- Ensures that rules and regulations of the college are well known and implemented by the staff and students.
- Creates safe working relationships within the college community as well as with other relevant colleges, or organizations.
- Promotes a good image of the college with clients, providing appropriate and full information on the activities of the college.
- Appoints organizes the staff, assigning each member to his responsibilities on the bases of fitness and ability.
- Responsible for the implementation of the rules and regulations laid down by the board.
- Takes appropriate actions based on the rules and regulations of the college.
- Represents the college and makes agreements on behalf of it.
- Studies and attempts to identify and improve the shortcomings of the college.
- Studies the progress made in the development of the staff.
- Oversees the research activities, and provides necessary advice.
- Ensures the standard of academic excellences.
- Submits necessary report to the HERQA as well as to other concerned bodies, as required.
- Monitors that students moral and disciplines go in line with the rules and regulations of the college.
Accountable to: College Board chairman and College Finance Head
Duty station: Shashamane with possible travel to Adama and Dilla Campuses as necessarily
Qualification: PhD/Assistance professor in Education, Educational Management is more preferable and related profession.
Relevant Experience: 5 Years and above in similar position in a Higher Educational Institution
How to Apply
Female applicant are highly encouraged
Application procedure: Send your brief Job application cover letter, CV and copies of work experience only, via [email protected] an entire academic achievement will be checked in person when a candidate is invited for interview and written examination.
Send it to the following address: Paradise Valley College
Shashamane Main Campus, Human Resource Office
04 Kebele, Near the Tekelahymanot Church, Shashamane
P.O.Box: 499, Shashamane