Ethiopian Center for Development (ECD) for its projects implementation currently seeks qualified candidates for senior management and technical positions for a team based in Addis Ababa. We seek a Program Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinators, Incubation Officers, Education Supervisors and Secretary/Cashier. We are looking individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of the others. Please see the criteria below for details.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of ECD programs and projects in accordance with ECD’s mission, strategic objectives and program approaches.
- Prepare annual operational plans of the Center by consolidating plans of each work unit based on the target set by Management;
- Co-ordinate and compile strategic as well as annual plans and programs and conduct periodic monitoring and evaluation;
- Coordinates the implementation of ECD projects based on the agreed project documents and terms of agreement;
- Organize and coordinate the collection, compilation, consolidation and analysis of data to conduct development research work, to study projects and to prepare short and long plans of the Center.
- Develops capacity building plan and provide support to different communities.
- MA/BA degree or equivalent in Social Science and related fields and a minimum of 4/6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English,
- Skill in proposal development, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, report writing;
- Proficiency in standard office software package;
- Demonstrated leadership ability to inspire and empower others;
- Good interpersonal communication skill
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit application on the following address with in 10 working days
Ethiopian Center for Development
Bole Road, Alem Building 7 th floor
Tel: +251 -11-6639516/17