- Company: Abay Bank S.C
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Banking Jobs in EthiopiaInsurance Jobs in Ethiopia
Place of Work : Head Office
- The Credit Portfolio Management Officer is responsible to conducts an independent credit analysis/appraisal on all credit requests’ of customers beyond the discretions of Regions or branches.
- He/she collects all required loan processing documents and information from Customer Relationship
- Management team/branch, information/data/research output from the database of the bank (if available), or from the market as deemed necessary; conducts customer credit risk rating/grading.;
- Conducts negotiation with customers with problem loans and advances, proposes resolution mechanisms, and follow-up the restructured loans and customer’s business; follows-up legal action (foreclosure/litigation) and searches for attachable or foreclosed properties.
Required Education and Experience : Minimum of BA in Accounting/ Management / Economics/Business Administration or business related field of study, with at least 4 years of work experience in credit management area