- Handle master data operations in key systems and assist in maintaining processes to support the data quality.
- Assist in identifying areas for data quality improvements and helping to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Provide assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts and data stewards.
- Analyze, and resolve data initiative issues.
- Handle of master data operations in alignment with rules and application requirements.
- Research, coordinate and install software releases
- Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience in data analysis or computer programming.
- Previous experience in FMCG industry is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP is mandatory
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial by e-mail or in person at United Beverages HQ
Office Location: United Beverage S.C. : Yetebaberut Building , Atlas to bole medhanealem road behind Sabon Hotel next to Dodi Mini Restaurant.
Email: HR@ubethiopia.comTelephone no: +251118787428