Alema Koudijs Feed Plc is located in Bishoftu (Debre Zet); it is a joint venture company between Alema Farms PLC and De Heus Animal Nutrition BV. De Heus Animal Nutrition is a Dutch international leading producer and exporter of a complete program of feed, concentrates and premixes on a worldwide scale. Alema Farms PLC is an integrated poultry farm, located in Debre Zeit. It started operation in a very small scale 25 years ago. Since that time, it has been steadily growing and became the leading poultry and egg producer in Ethiopia.
We are looking for a young accountant that will work on the areas of financial accounting, payroll, stock reconciliation, and various tax and financial topics. The accountant is also expected to finish his/her task every day. Work on the routine financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the team and to the Finance Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Check payments before either customers Or suppliers ask for payment.
- Make regular physical count and reconcile with stock balance.
- Maintain the daily cash and bank position.
- Post in the appropriate accounting software necessary data & check costs, pricing, variable contributions
- Check sales results and the company’s actual performance to the budget.
- Reconcile bank, stock and other data.
- Follow advance and clear unnecessary accounts
- Handle ERCA and customs related issues
- Communicate with other departments for their feed back and coordination.
- Do other tasks as per instruction of the immediate supervisor.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- We offer negotiable salary package including other benefits
Qualification and Experience:
- BA degree in Finance and Accounting.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the Manufacturing Company & finance area are advantageous.
Skills and Competences:
- understanding of financial works both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software like peachtree and Quick book and related software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Good knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Very good written and spoken English language skills are a must
- Good computer skill is a must (Microsoft Office & Outlook)
How to Apply
Apply and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ; only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.