|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||MC MANUFACTURING PLC|
|Job Title||:||Accountant |Manufacturing|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Saturday, December 12, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, December 15, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, MC Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a candidate for Accountant |Manufacturing Position.
MC manufacturing (Previously Called Licon Manufacturing, a Joint Venture Company) is a well-established company. The company produces a wide range of International standard Pre-Mix Plasters and Construction Chemicals in Ethiopia
• Manage petty cash and replenish on a monthly basis
• Organize overall company petty cash payments and preparation of petty cash replenishment by Cheque
• Coordinate store and control daily generated stock movements
• Prepare monthly financial reports
• Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Provide any input to finance which is relevant to decision making
• Implementing compliance to ERCA and other tax-related items
• Prepare and follow up payment Transfers and collecting Advices, statements, invoices, advance payments and other related documents.
• Ensuring all cash receipts are collected and attached to the respective documents before providing the cheque.
• Ensuring all payment documents are properly filled and support for smooth audit trials.
• Ensure all documents are stamped, signed and documented properly
• Assist in administration tasks and internal sales
• Other duties given by his/her supervisor
Salary & Benefit
Up to 10,000 Gross + Benefits
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] until December 15th, 2020
• Please write the Job Title (Accountant |MC)) in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
1. Degree in accounting with at least 3 years of experience.
2. Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of the financial and tax laws and practices of Ethiopia.
3. Experience in a manufacturing setting is a must
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 7000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 10000.00|