- Company: Komari Beverage
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Komari is a greenfield manufacturing company working to bring the first RTD to Ethiopia. Based on extensive market research, we are working to develop an alcoholic beverage product that is hip and innovative while still being distinctly Ethiopian. Our team is a fusion of international and Ethiopia reflecting the product we seek to create. This role is an opportunity for you to infuse our team with technical knowledge while learning about one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
We are looking for Activation Coordinator for the Development, coordination and execution of agreed activation mechanisms and plans. Align and work with consumer marketing team and sales to assure implementation of IMC strategy elements and consistent brand communication / experiences. Report and review activations in terms of effectiveness and execution, review and improve. Assures all activations are planned properly and executed accordingly within budget.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and scale up activations mechanisms.
- Assure activation mechanisms are tied to company and brand strategic targets.
- Assures activations are in line with advertisement and alcohol laws and regulations.
- Assist in the formulation and development of activation checklist and dashboards.
- Assist in assuring alignment of activations with brand and integrated marketing communications
- Manages external staff responsible for activations and events.
- Coordinate details of events such as activations, events, conferences, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events.
- Hires, trains, and educates staff both internally and externally on activations and events procedures.
- Calculate budgets for activations and assures all are executed within budget in close coordination with trade marketing manager.
- Book venues and negotiate fees in close coordination with the trade marketing manager.
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
- Drive attendance to the event.
- Promote the event using various materials as well as digitally in coordination with the consumer marketing team.
- Analyze events and activations performance and prepare dashboards presentation.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
- Payment follow-up for vendors, externally recruited staff and other stakeholders involved.
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of planning and organizing competencies
- High level of commercial and business understanding
- Energetic and market-driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others
- Eye for detail and excellence in execution
- English and Amharic spoken and written fluently
- 1-3 years experience in events or related work
- Willing and able to work evening