- Company: World Vision Ethiopia
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: - Business / Administration Jobs in EthiopiaWorld Vision Jobs in Ethiopia
World Vision is the largest child-focused private charity in the world. Our 34,000+ staff members working in nearly 100 countries have united with our incredible supporters to impact the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty. Through World Vision every 60 seconds…a family gets water…a hungry child is fed…a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
- Liaise between WV Ethiopia and contracted travel agency to guide communications and operations.
- Make travel reservation and ticket in liaison with travel agent or other airline as appropriate for HO staff.
- Make local travel arrangement for Head Office staff in Addis Ababa.
- Make international travel arrangement and purchase of air ticket of all WV Ethiopia staff travelling abroad as soon as visa is secured.
- Resolve problems between WV Ethiopia and travel vendors.
- Make local travel arrangements for travelers to Dolo Ado
- Book meeting venues both hotels and in house conference rooms
- Closely work with host department and take the lead in arrangement of meeting hall, refreshment, lunch and any communication with the hotel/in house cafeteria
- Make sure the hotel/cafeteria delivered the service based on agreement
- Organize receptions and reserve conference halls, restaurants, lunch and dinner tables as needed.
- Facilitate catering and meeting facility (chair, table, tent etc.) rental when needed
- Prepare weekly events calendar and send to Administration Manager.
- Monitor daily canteen service and engage with the canteen supervisor
- Does quarterly and annual evaluation of the service
- Regularly collect feedback from the staff on the improvement areas of canteen
- Ensure timely settlement of air ticket, hotels, meeting venues, and other related bills.
- Ensure ongoing reconciliation of hotel related bills with vendors and Finance
- Ensure timely settlement of refreshment bill from canteen service and make sure distribution of cost centers are done correctly
- Produce weekly event calendar
- Produce monthly management report (MMR)
- Support the guest relation, visa processing, hotel accommodation in the absence of Admin Officer – Guest Relations and Travel
- In the absence of receptionist, cover front desk service
- Degree graduate in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related fields
- Knowledge of Guest relations, event coordination, visa processing, hotel reservation
- Knowledge of travel arrangement through travel agent
- Excellent communication skill, email correspondence clear and brief
- Excellent English language skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent team building skills
- Flexible, efficient and cooperative
- Commitment to WVI’s aims, values and principles
- Honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Applicant Types Accepted
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably holding similar
- Local Applicants Only