Under the direction of Sales and Operation Manager develop sales and distribution programs; support the development of effective and efficient route plan, initiate and implement trade marketing activities across the assigned geographic area, prepare operational budget, and supervise trade marking activities. Manage operational budget expenditure and resource handling and utilization. Submit performance report periodically.
- Prepare sales and distribution plan on brand by summarizing, analyzing and interpreting the data collected from the market. Verify the data collection process are follow the design approach, to assure that the gathered data is reliable. Propose effective trade marketing programs and implement the same. Prepare operational and capital budget requirement for effectively expediting sales and distribution activities. Manage all the expenses as per the expenditure plan. Ensure trade marketing representative are undertaking trade marketing activities by forging and strengthening a relationship with NTE business partners.
- Ensure the retailers are satisfied with the wholesaler's distribution systems including coverage, price, for any dissatisfaction investigate the route cause and propose solution. Ensure no hoarding or under stocking is happening at the wholesalers level and understand movement at the retailer level. Identity and exploit eventual new sales channels in coordination with the line managers. Prepare and submit efficient and effective route plan proposal for the geographic area which has to be covered by the supervisor.
- Ensure knowledge of the market (stick sales, contraband, etc….) is continuously maintained. Secretly gather, compile and report on contraband cigarette brand prevalence, stock, distribution and source. Confirm all trade marketing activities are going as per the country law, rules and regulations as well as the share company principle and rules. Ensure that vehicles, motor bikes and other resources assigned to the sales team are properly handled as per their respective handling procedure and used for the company business purpose.
- Develop good relationship with local and regional administration bodies as well as other stake holders in the area. Assess and recommend supply and handling procedure of special customers like HORECA. Develop good commercial relationship with the targeted vested interest retailer outlet. Ensure Trade supervisors and TMRs convey same message to the trade business. Ensure that retailers are acting in accordance to Laws and Regulations of the country. Present a professional image, create and maintain a good business rapport with all customer in line with NTE guide line and business code of conduct.
- Receive and evaluate daily performance report of the trade marketing through the supervisor, verify the report integrity with frequent filed visit. Evaluate the performance of the supervisor periodically. Take corrective measure if there is any abnormal incident on the market, illicit trade and the employees under him/her management. Verify whether the trade promotion materials are distributed as per the plan and for the target market. Periodically prepare and conduct refreshing training programs and coaching sessions for trade marketing reps and supervisors. Coordinates the trade marketing representative activates to create team spirit in his geographic area. Prepare and submit work progress periodic report and at demand.
- BA Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration
- 6 years in sales & marketing or trade Marketing
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address [email protected] and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title. Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection