Banan IT is an International IT company with branches across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We specialise in ERP consultancy and deployment, for companies in the manufacturing, trading, and services sectors. We are currently seeking an Assistant Account/Project Manager for our latest projects. The salary for this position is competitive and shall be based on experience.
The Assistant Account/Project Manager shall be responsible for assisting in planning and supervising all aspects of a project, and to meet the project's goals on time and within budget. These efforts shall be fulfilled in accordance with business operations standards, and require organising people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful conclusion.
Specifically, the Assistant Account/Project Manager shall perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Mastering our flagship ERP and migrating current Banan clients to it
- Business Analysis and requirements gathering
- Deployment management
- System localization: User Interface and documentation
- System testing
- Building strong internal working relationships with all Departments
- Ensuring user training and user support: both on-premise and remote
- Visiting Clients Sites
- Daily on-line reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, Management) from a recognized University or college.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced Google suite skills (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Keep)
- Excellent spoken and written Oromo, Amharic and English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong space and time management skills
- Project management: Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Regular reporting
- Different types of certifications are a plus (CMA, PMP, CPMP etc.)
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting and IFRS are a plus
- Knowledge of Information technologies is a plus
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
This role offers fantastic opportunities for the right candidate to potentially progress into managerial roles within both the function and wider business over time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
At Banan IT, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, we thrive on it and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or non-disqualifying physical or mental disability.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
N.B.: The closing date for applications is November 30, 2020. Banan IT reserves the right to close this vacancy early, once a suitable candidate is found.