Main Job Purpose
To Develop customer & shopper insights for assigned channels. Translate insights into
business building opportunities within specific customers, channels.
i) Lead the development of the channel & category plan for assigned channels:
- Build account, channel specific trade plans to align with total trade category plan to deliver category, brand objectives.
- Identify trade spend opportunities and allocate funds for each sector while analyzing risks.
- Match brand objectives with customer, market needs. Work with field sales team to
- ensure excellence in in-store activation.
ii) Work out monthly rolling forecast for assigned channels:
- Prepare promotion sell-out volume with attention to market intelligence information.
- Prepare input for brand and build incremental sales volume.
iii) Co-work with marketing team in launch, re-launch and consumer promotion activities:
- Provide input for marketing to build budget, scheme and communication plans
- Allocate promotion volume to channel, customers in charge
- Work out the brief for BTL agencies and sales team
- In charge of in-store POSM design, briefing POSM, Activation team for production and installation in store.
iv) Develop and execute all channel & category, schematic shopper promotions:
- Lead scheme proposal and execution
- Lead the communication to internal and external stakeholders on the scheme
- Follow up with POSM production gift sourcing and delivery to stores OTIF
- Conduct ROI and post-promotion evaluation
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- University Degree
- At least 2 years working experience in sales for FMCG industry; (experience in sales planning, trade marketing is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills and business mindset; Proven business management competency
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Creative, passionate and willing to take challenges
- Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
- Good command in English and computer skills
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can apply through the below link before the
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted