Vacancy Announcement No. 22-2020/21
( External only )
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic African Exchange of choice. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform and warehousing service through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. The ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, the Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position:- Assistant Office Admin Trading Center
Job Grade: – 3
Duty Station: – Jimma, & Adama ReTC
Availability: – As soon as possible
Job Purpose: – The purpose of the job is to capture all incoming trade order tickets that come from open outcry trading floor to application system; provide trade confirmation reports and ensure eligibility of traders to trade; prepare cascaded annual plan based on Divisional action plan and to prepare periodic performance reports.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Captures, reviews and time stamps each pair of order tickets & submit all relevant information in an accurate, fast and efficient manner in less than 30 seconds;
· Distributes trade confirmation report to traders, and file the signed report at the end of every session & keep the undelivered reports and signing sheet in safe place;
· Identifies problem encountered and report to the Supervisor and Manager;
· Checks eligibility of traders, register attendance and provide and issue token accordingly;
· Reconciles token before and after trading session;
· Designs token for new commodities;
· Provides information on any observed manipulative or illegal behaviors of traders; and
· Performs other related duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· TVET 10+3\Level 4 Diploma or Equivalent Management, Statistics, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Agribusiness, and other related fields.
· Experience not required.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant important documents via: [email protected] or on http://www.ethiojobs.com , or in hard copy by post with position marked on the envelope: Ethiopia Commodity Exchange, P.O. Box 17341, Addis Ababa on or before December 18, 2020.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
ECX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified female candidates. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.