Purpose of the job
Under the general direction of the Planning Manager assists in the planning, organizing, and directing of the activities and programs of the Planning Division, providing highly complex and responsible administrative assistance to the Planning Manager and performs other duties as assigned.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Assist Planning Manager in gathering data to create a weekly and monthly report
- Push out daily Corporate shipping priorities to Operations for both import and local orders
- Collaborate with sales, store, and production team
- Monitor reports ensuring Operations are running smoothly
- Handle emergency demand of product to stores and ensure the product is shipped
- Follow export orders by ensuring proper documentation of the files and daily updating status progress.
- Perform any other duties
- Being flexible in changing circumstances and diverse situations
- Reducing Downtime
- Performance troubleshooting
- Organization skill
- Management skill
- Safeguard of the company asset
Expected Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree 2-3 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter online at [email protected] within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.
Kindly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
· Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
· Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.