- Company: Amhara Bank
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting / Finance Jobs in EthiopiaAmhara Bank S.C Jobs in EthiopiaBanking Jobs in Ethiopia
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
Announcement No. ABa/EVA 041/22
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Lead in the development and revision of the branch office’s functional strategy aligned with the business level strategy of the Bank;
- Support regular checks on service delivery at the branch through methods such as customer survey at the branch to determine customers ‘perception & experience of the Bank’s service;
- Plan and lead the resource Mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch work force in an effective manner,
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
Place of Work: Behar Dar Adet Shindi Kuch Dembecha Debre Markos Yejubie Lumamie Merto Lemariam Ebinat Hamusit Smada Gondar Shawura Dessie Kombolcha Woldia Kobo Enjibara Tilili Jawe Kimir Dingay Ambesami Wolesh Nifas Mewucha Arbawa Delghi Tseda Enfranz Janamora Mickadira Sanja Abrha Jira Humora Were Elu Gerba Wegdi Ajibar Bistima Wogel Tena Kuta Ber Kalu Wuchalie Legamboi Gashena Geregera Gidan Dufti
Qualifications : BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields.
Experience : 7 years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1 year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager.