|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Repi-Wilmar|
|Job Title||:||Brand Development Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Thursday, September 10, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, September 18, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, Repi-Wilmar, we are looking for a dynamic & enthusiastic Brand Development Assistant candidate.
About the company
Follow the link below to learn about the company
Job Title: Brand Development Assistant
Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Junior Level (2 to 3 years’ experience)
Employment Type: Full time
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Operational Brand Management
• Be the brand guardian to ensure the business is presenting the brand correctly in all areas;
• Track the key drivers of Brand performance, including Sales, marketing KPIs, and competitor performance, use insights to develop course correction plans as appropriate to ensure targets are met;
• Manage all elements of the Marketing Mix to maximize performance in the market: product position, Equity, distribution (recommendations to sales team), price & promotions, product quality, and format;
• Lead the development and roll-out of the brand support package and ensure the support materials support the brand positioning, acting as an ongoing marketing campaign for the brand;
• Lead the development of all POS that may be required across the categories;
• Spearhead NPD projects from the initial identification of potential market opportunities to product launch. Identify the need for and work with Category Brand Manager to research and assess business opportunities;
• Insure innovation opportunities are based on a sound understanding of the market potential and growth, Consumer demand and need, Raw material, and production capability
• Ensure the current range stays one step ahead of its competitors as well as being relevant to consumers and customers through the key levers: quality, price, and volume.
• Work with the Category Brand Manager in the ongoing development and implementation of the Sales target objectives and brand growth plans.
• Own and champion a consistent visual brand identity across the business. Create a toolkit for people to use to protect the integrity of the branding;
• Consumer insight – develop an intuitive understanding of target consumer attitudes, behaviors, and needs both now and in the future to feed into decision making. Use data from a variety of sources from market research, trends analysis, desk research, observation to build a holistic picture of the consumer's life and in relation to the category;
• Competitor – develop a comprehensive understanding of the brand categories and the key competitors therein. Keep abreast of competitor actions, ensuring internal visibility of implications for Repi.
• Collaborate with and influence Sales, Production, Distribution and Supply Chain to co-ordinate their activities to deliver strategic and operating plan projects and objectives;
• As a member of the Marketing Team, actively contribute to the wider brand and commercial growth strategy of the company;
• Lead, as assigned, cross-functional projects to successful conclusions;
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Brand Development Assistant) to [email protected] before 18th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email
Job Requirement / Qualification
? Proven experience as Brand Development or similar role
? Ability to problem-solve, work independently / in a group setting,
? Multitasking Ability, adapt quickly, prioritize.
? Must be goal-oriented, a team player, self-starter, proactive, and emphatic communicator.
? Strong with critical thinking, organization, attention to detail, and positive outlook.
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Proficient in MS Office (ppt, Word, Excel)
• Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Excellent Graphic Designing Skill and ability to design and prepare a layout for printing.
• Numerical skills
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline with 2-3years’ experience
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|