The Company : We are an international company registered in Ethiopia. We have a worldwide experience with providing state of the art broadcast and transmission technologies. We believe in excellence. Focus on quality is what makes us distinguishable. Our method to maintaining quality is attained through commitment and innovation by our teams. We truly value our staffs; with limitless opportunities for them to learn and grow. When you join us, learning will be part of your job.
Television is first introduced in Ethiopia in 1962 and there has been a dawdling development until recently. At present, the number of channels is significantly mounting. The proliferation of TV stations in Ethiopia, both in and outside of Addis, has demonstrated that there is a soaring demand in our products/services.
The Position : We’re looking for a Broadcast Engineer who is motivated and proactive.
- Marketing/selling broadcast technologies to TV channels.
- Marketing/selling broadcast technologies to government organizations.
- Managing the activity in Ethiopia.
- Representing the Company in Ethiopia by actively working with concerned third parties.
- Performing technical demonstrations to customers and potential clients.
- Preparing quotations to customers according to the Company instructions.
- Following up on the sales process with the customers.
- Actively advertising our products and services to customers and potential clients by meeting with owners, managers and technical experts of TV stations.
- Working in collaboration with the Company overseas while legally reporting to the local Company.
- Preparing sales reports.
Remuneration : We have two remunerations schemes.
- Salary is negotiable and attractive.
- In addition to the monthly pay, we provide an agreed negotiable commission based on sale.
Hence, why should you apply?
- Because we have top industry pay.
- Because we have great benefits/commissions.
- Because you have opportunities for on the job training.
- First degree in IT or related fields.
- Work experience in TV station.
- Strong technical skills in broadcast and video transmission including over internet.
- Marketing/sales experience is a plus.
- Very good Amharic and English languages.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their non-returnable cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until August 31, 2019.